Enhancing Our Members’ Ability to Succeed in Their Rural & Agriculturally Related Professions!
Dates To Remember
- Aug 24-25 – Nebraska / South Dakota Summer Meeting – Yankton – (Itinerary / Seminar Description)
- Sep 7 – YPN Mixer – Fernson Downtown Sioux Falls
- Sep 8 – SDSU Land and Lending Conference
- Sep 8 – West River Breakfast Meeting- Rapid City
- Sep 15 – East River Breakfast Meeting – Sioux Falls
- Sept 20-22 – A250: Eminent Domain Course – Pierre – (Flyer)
- Oct 3 – Chapter Member Evening Social w/ Board – Custer Area
- Oct 4 – SD ASFMRA Board Meeting – Custer Area
- Nov 5-11 – ASFMRA Annual Conference – San Antonio, TX
- Mar 8-10 – SD Chapter Meeting & Education – Pierre
- Mar 8 – Annual Meeting & Elections – Pierre
- Mar 9 – Auction Social w/ PAASD – Pierre
One $1,000 scholarship is available for a South Dakota State University sophomore or junior undergraduate student with a minimum of a 2.5 GPA, and currently pursuing a minor in Land Valuation and Rural Real Estate. Additional preferences include a student who participates in the university-sponsored club: Society of Finance, Insurance & Real Estate; active in the Real Estate and Land Valuation Affinity Group activities including annual networking event; participate in the Ness School Career Fair; can articulate an interest in rural appraisal, agricultural consulting, or farm management professions; currently a resident of South Dakota who can demonstrate financial need. Please contact Ryan McKnight with SDSU for more information.