Dates To Remember
- Jan 21-22 – Winter Education & Joint Meeting w/ PAASD – Chamberlain
- Feb 11 – West River Breakfast Meeting – Rapid City
- Mar 18 – East River Breakfast Meeting – Sioux Falls
- Jul 19-22 – Education Week – Omaha, NE
- Oct 28 – Nov 6 – ASFMRA Annual Conference – Las Vegas, NV
One $1,000 scholarship is available for a South Dakota State University sophomore or junior undergraduate student with a minimum of a 2.5 GPA, and currently pursuing a minor in Land Valuation and Rural Real Estate. Additional preferences include a student who participates in the university-sponsored club: Society of Finance, Insurance & Real Estate; active in the Real Estate and Land Valuation Affinity Group activities including annual networking event; participate in the Ness School Career Fair; can articulate an interest in rural appraisal, agricultural consulting, or farm management professions; currently a resident of South Dakota who can demonstrate financial need. Please contact Ryan McKnight with SDSU for more information.