Enhancing Our Members’ Ability to Succeed in Their Rural & Agriculturally Related Professions!
Dates To Remember
- Dec 8 – West River Breakfast Meeting – Rapid City
- Jan 20 – East River Breakfast Meeting – Sioux Falls
- Mar 8-10 – SD Chapter Continuing Education – Pierre
- Mar 8 – Annual Meeting & Elections – Pierre
- Mar 9 – Auction Social w/ PAASD – Pierre
- Jul 11-22 (Tentative) – Education Week – Omaha, NE
- Nov 10-18 (Tentative) – ASFMRA Annual Conference – Nashville, TN
One $1,000 scholarship is available for a South Dakota State University sophomore or junior undergraduate student with a minimum of a 2.5 GPA, and currently pursuing a minor in Land Valuation and Rural Real Estate. Additional preferences include a student who participates in the university-sponsored club: Society of Finance, Insurance & Real Estate; active in the Real Estate and Land Valuation Affinity Group activities including annual networking event; participate in the Ness School Career Fair; can articulate an interest in rural appraisal, agricultural consulting, or farm management professions; currently a resident of South Dakota who can demonstrate financial need. Please contact Ryan McKnight with SDSU for more information.