Enhancing our members’ ability to succeed in their rural and agriculturally related professions.
We will accomplish our mission by:
- Providing quality education in rural appraisal, farm management, and consulting.
- Promoting high standards and ethics in our professions.
- Promoting awareness and confidence in the integrity, objectivity, competence and professionalism of our members.
- Developing and conducting fellowship opportunities to network and share information among our members
- Learn more about the South Dakota Chapter history
- List of our former Chapter Officers